Baby Belly is such a joy to be around. This girl always has a smile for anyone in our family, which instantly brings smiles and laughter to our house. She constantly tries to "out smile" us, by trying to smile even bigger than she already is, resulting in neck scrunching, fist clenching, and whole body shaking! It is the funniest thing that any of our children have ever done. We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little girl.
Lastly, we had a great Father's Day for Jeff, and are all grateful for him, Grandpa Christensen, and Gramps Kolander in our lives. It is so wonderful to have these men be a such a powerful and influential example to Missy, Little Dude, and Baby Belly.
6 comments:
What an awesome idea! Seriously, I get so many good ideas from your blog. You are so incredibly creative. That would make a good baby shower game! Your kids are so cute I just want to eat them up!
I love the headbands! I saw baby belly from where I was sitting on in church Sunday and the red flower is so adorable!! Knee High's...who knew they were so versatile? May-as-well use them for something since I don't really think they get used that much anymore! Andon is so excited about the party and keeps asking me if it's today. I'm not sure how we are going to weather the week with the constant "Is it today mom?
I have refused to have anything to do with knee highs since my mission. But those are too cute. I know what I'm making for all my neice's who also have trouble keeping all their baby hair out of their faces!!
Way cute. You say it is easy, but I'm sure I would find some way to mess them up!
You are so very crafty! Impressive. I bought Jocelyn a bunch of those head bands for about $7 each at a specialty store.
Those headbands are so cute!!! I think you need to have a headband making class along with your vinyl.
Janay
Post a Comment