Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One of these things is not like the other...

This is a picture of a typical day in Missy's room. Her room is stuffed with papers, notes, and things she collects from around the house. Before she was 2, she had earned the nickname Clepto Callie because of her love to take things and stuff them in her room. If I can't find something or it's missing, the first person I ask is Missy :) Organization doesn't come naturally for Missy.
This is a picture of a typical day in Little Dude's room. His queen size bed always made and toys never left on the floor ( I'm a little surprised there is a pillow on the floor actually). Little Dude can't stand to not put away things after he uses them, and will ask his friends before they leave to help him clean up. ( I don't think he's this great at cleaning up at other's houses though.... ). Organization and cleanliness is his thing.
Since these two are such opposities.... I'm wondering which one Baby Belly will follow... I know which one I am hoping for :)

4 comments:

Laura C. said...

I didn't know children like little dude existed! Mine just like to make messes, not pick them up!

Rochelle said...

You can always look at the bright side of the disorganized room and think her talent will be creativity. :)

Nicole said...

I used to do the same thing as your daughter. Who am I kidding our rooms look identical right now minus some pink paint. It started when I was little too! My mom used to call me bag lady because of all the random household stuff she would find in my purses.

Rebecca d said...

Ming Lu says: "Hayden let me sleep in him's room and him has a Lighting McQueen pillow." And then:"Callie has a lot of stuff."
She's talked alot about visiting her "family cousins." We all had a great time!