Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Swim of the Season

The weather here in Cali has been so mild, that it's half way through June and yesterday was the first day we ventured to the pool. We have been loving the 70 + 80 degree weather! But, it feels like the hot weather is on it's way. It's still too cold for me to get in (I need it to be 100 degrees for a week before I get in the water :). The kids had a great time swimming with friends. Bells was a little dare devil and wanted to jump off the diving board without any floaties on. The stinker pitched a fit about wearing them. It will be a long summer if she keeps it up. She is definitely trying to work the third child thing lately (read: temper tantrums).

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Wait-we are both third children and were angels. I think "youngest" child works better here.