Sunday, July 19, 2009

5.8 Run - 12.5 Bike - 6.3 Paddle


Saturday was Eppie's Great Race, which was the most enjoyable race I've done yet (apart from the heat). The logistics of dropping off my bike and kayak at two separate locations, and being at the race start before 8am was kind of hectic. I couldn't have done it without Jeff and my parents - a huge thank you for their love and support.

7 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so proud of you! Where are the kayak and bike pictures?! You are AMAZING!! I want to be like you when I grow up!

Amanda said...

You rock!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Yeah!! I knew you could do it! Was the kayacking part as scary as you thought it would be?

Andrea S said...

You are so my hero!

Julia said...

So I take it you didn't flip in the "rapid"? Way to go. Maybe I'll see you at next year's race :)

Nicole said...

Awesome Cher!

Michelle and Nathan said...

You are amazing, inspirational, and crazy!