Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Reunion: Part 1

We have been having a family reunion with my side of the family for the past week, and have a few more days left of fun activites. ( We have been having so much fun - but I am so exhausted!) The first day we sent to Sunrise Fun Center for minature golfing and bumper cars. I am a horrible cheater at minature golfing - I don't have the patience for it :) As to not be a bad example to the kids (haha), I decided to be the official photo taker rather than play.


Uncle Derek was so nice to have Bells help him golf. She would run over to the ball after someone's turn and pick it up and drop it in the hole. Luckily all of the cousins were very patient with Bells :)

We had a picnic outside with sandwiches, chips, and root beer floats. Yummy :)


The bumper cars were a huge hit with Callie & Hayden.




Jeff tried out the batting cages.



We played lots of token games. I won the jackpot of 108 tickets on one of the games-a first for me, I'm normally not that lucky!

No comments: